Job Requisition Number:80306
Category:Intelligence - Imagery
Primary Location:Arnold, MO, US
Clearance Status:Must be Current
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required:Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
GEOINT Technical Support Analyst will support the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) which the GEOINT analysts directly as part of daily operational and functional mission support within NGA's GEOINT braches and divisions. Support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure within NGA's Imagery Analysis branches and divisions. Provide research and ad hoc projects utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries. Perform research, contribute to the preparation of analytical and technical reports and publications, prepare graphics, and maintain hard/soft copy files, including target folders, film files, collateral files, and other publications. Create and maintain databases, summary data, spreadsheets, graphic documents, and maintain Intelink web sites. Utilize Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to extract and/or access geospatial information, derivative information and multi-intelligence data to provide requirements, currency, accuracy, readiness, responsiveness, data integrity, and relevancy recommendations that support the analysis and visualization of geospatial data available for use by the military, intelligence, and policy-making communities. Adapt existing software applications, tools and data to meet new requirements.
- Familiarity with MS Office and data mining.
- Ability to develop, manipulate and maintain databases.
- Experience in creating visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
- Experience with Geospatial Information Systems tools such as ArcView, ArcGIS, Remote View, ArcIMS, ERDAS Imagine, Remote View, ERDAS Imagine, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Photoshop, HTML, and FrameMaker.
- Experience with digital cartography, computer technology, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Able to demonstrate participation in and/or directing the activities of highly skilled technical and analytical teams responsible for developing solutions to highly complex analytical/intelligence problems.
- Demonstrate high degree of oral and written communication skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively with regional analysts, geospatial analysts, imagery analysts, military officers, cartographers, intelligence analysts, engineers, technicians, managers, vendors, or other customers.
- Requires customer support skills.
- Able to work independently as a self-starter, yet be able to share information with team members and customers in a timely manner.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience Required. 7-10 years of experience required
NGA Experience. Understanding of NGA's Geospatial Policies: International Policy, Co-Production, and dissemination of data.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience Required. 7-10 years of experience required
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.