CACI International IT Systems Engineer/Architect in Alexandria, Virginia
CACI is in search of an IT Systems Engineer/ Enterprise Architect. This position provides the most qualified Enterprise Architect with the opportunity to establish initial governance of an enterprise architect program for a newly instituted DoD customer.
More About this Role:
The successful candidate provides technical expertise in IT systems engineering and enterprise architecture support for an enterprise top secret network information system. The candidate will be responsible for building and leading engineering review forums/boards, systems-of-systems integration and oversight, development, implementation, and oversight of a systems development lifecycle (SDLC) process, developing enterprise architecture governance based on the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF). The candidate will be expected to interact with senior executives on the topics of systems integration, requirements, and architecture development for enterprise capabilities. The candidate will develop and maintain concepts of operations documents, define architectural standards, and develop governance and applying best practices to perform traditional enterprise architecture roles and responsibilities.
Enterprise Architect (EA) with a strong Systems Engineering skillset to support client Customer Requirements and IT Enterprise Architecture activities. Current client requirements include expertise in synthesizing and presenting big picture views based on enterprise content, while incorporating a capability to deep-dive and trace execution-level detail where needed. Must possess deep exposure to DoDAF v2. Position will require proactive engagement with government staff, as well as other assigned staff from a diverse multi-contractor support team. Should be comfortable organizing, conducting, and participating teams and/or serving as an EA subject matter expert. Creative adaptation to varying task flow, objectives, subject matter, and workload is essential.
• Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication with senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to lead teams as well as perform independently in a very fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and assess against work breakdown structures (WBS), to include progress tracking using metrics.
• Experienced with development and maintenance of Program Execution Plans and Strategic Implementation Plans
• Experienced with applying system engineering and architecture processes to identify functions, relationships, gaps, technical issues, and vulnerabilities of current "as is" systems from an end-to-end perspective
• Demonstrated previous experience within the DoD and/or Intelligence Community working processes and requirements
• Experience with Integrated Process Teams, Working Groups management, risk assessment and mitigation, and test and deployment
• Demonstrated ability to develop use queuing models to assess the performance of structured business processes that involve uncertainty
• Experience in transitioning programs from development, through operational installation, through to Operations and Sustainment
• Requires an active TS/SCI clearance.
BS/BA Related Field
Proven experience performing as an Enterprise Architect
Demonstrated knowledge of DoDAF artifacts including understanding purpose, value, and processes for collecting data to inform the creation of the documents
Experience cloud computing
MS office automation
DoD CIO operations
Systems, and sources
Knowledge of the RMF security certification and accreditation processes
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.