CACI International Ab Initio Tools Administrator in Arlington, Virginia
Ab Initio Tools Administrator
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
The System Integration Team integrating Increment II of the US Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A) is looking for an Ab Initio Tools Administrator to join the Infrastructure Team. The selected candidate will work as part of a team installing, configuring, deploying, upgrading and supporting Ab Initio applications across multiple environments, enclaves, platforms and sites. The successful candidate will have significant experience with Ab Initio administration on large project teams, is able to work collaboratively with customers and team members, has a can do attitude and willingly takes on new challenges. The Ab Initio Tools Administrator will serve as SME for multiple Ab Initio components including EME, Express>It, Control Center, Query>It, Metadata Hub, DQA/DQE and Authorization Gateway.
What you'll get to do:
• Installation, configuration, patching, and ongoing administration of all Ab Initio software and technologies in a complex, dynamic, and highly-available environment
• Creation of projects in EME and ongoing EME administration
• Installation, upgrade and configuration of AG, Metadata Hub, Control Center, Query>It, Express>It, DQA/DQE and supporting applications
• Work in conjunction with Unix Admins to support of root level activities
• Work collaboratively with other Infrastructure administrators to develop solutions and address issues regarding processing, integration, and performance
• Support developers and assist their development efforts, address issues, improve performance, and facilitate pilots involving Ab Initio software
• Support Configuration Management team by assisting in the migration of Ab Initio code between multiple environments; DEV, TEST, UAT, PROD, COOP
• Provide Ab Initio software license management, Ab Initio user management and interface with Ab Initio customer support
• Manage all group accounts including Ab Initio Owner Accounts, Functional (service) Accounts, and Individual User Accounts in Ab Initio Authorization Gateway.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by Infrastucture Manager
You'll bring these qualifications:
BA/BS degree and 7 - 9 years of IT experience in a large systems software development, implementation, deployment and support capacity
• Current Secret Clearance required; SSBI preferred
• Current Security+ Accreditation required
• 3+ years of experience in administration of Ab Initio software applications
• 3+ years of experience in administration of applications using Oracle WebLogic, Oracle, MS SQL Server, and servers running Windows or Solaris OS
• 3+ years of successfully demonstrated experience with Unix shell scripting, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader
• 3+ years of demonstrated work experience in a Solaris processing environment, preferably within a government system environment or data center
• Hands on knowledge and experience with at least 3 of the following: Ab Initio administration, EME administration, Express>It administration, Control Center/Operation Console, Query>It, Metadata Hub, DQA/DQE and Ab Initio Authorization Gateway
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership;
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, demonstrate strong problem solving skills and is successful when working in Integrated Product Teams;
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple, dynamic and competing priorities
• Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and the ability to solve problems quickly
These qualifications would be nice to have:
• Hands-on experience working as an application administrator within a Government systems environments such as Army HRC, PD ALTESS, DISA, DLA, or VA enclaves.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.