CACI International Oracle OBIEE/OBIA Systems Administrator (Sign On Bonus Available) in Arlington, Virginia
Oracle OBIEE/OBIA Systems Administrator (Sign On Bonus Available)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
The System Integration Team integrating Increment II of the US Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System (IPPS-A) is looking for a Senior OBIEE/OBIA Systems Administrator to work as part of a team designing, installing, configuring, deploying and maintaining multiple Business Intelligence tools across multiple environments, enclaves, platforms and sites. The Sr. OBIEE/OBIA Administrator will work closely with developers, DBAs, GoldenGate and other application administrators to analyze and implement the solutions and data structures needed to support the defined requirements.
What you'll get to do:
Developing and documenting technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall BI and Analytics design;
• Supporting current BI/Analytics processes, enterprise data warehouse and reporting solutions;
• Assisting with any redesigns or process changes to improve performance and usability of the enterprise data warehouse and reporting solutions;
• Setup and integration of OBIEE/OBIA/ODI with various components of the system (i.e. PeopleSoft and OUD);
• Supporting the Testing and CM teams for Functional/Security and Performance Testing, code packaging and code migration to testing and production environments;
• Working closely with BI development team to define requirements and develop solutions to complex problems;
• Working closely with DBAs, GoldenGate & other application admins to improve system performance and data quality;
• Working closely with developers, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions;
• Working to identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet program goals and deliverable objectives;
• Other tasks and activities as assigned or directed by the Infrastructure Manager.
You'll bring these qualifications:
• BA/BS degree and 7 - 10 years of relevant experience;
• 3+ years hands on OBIEE 12g high availability installation/configuration/administration experience;
• 3+ years hands on OBIA 11.1.1.x high availability installation/configuration/administration experience;
• 3+ years as an Oracle Middleware Administrator;
• Active SECRET clearance required, SSBI preferred;
• Security+ certification required;
• 2+ years hands on experience with Unix shell scripting, SQL Scripting and PL/SQL experience;
• Hands-on implementation experience with SSO and multiple authentication providers;
• Functional knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
• Experience with Oracle Superclusters and Solaris operating system;
• Experience with Oracle GoldenGate;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership;
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, demonstrate strong problem solving skills and is successful when working in Integrated Product Teams;
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple, dynamic and competing priorities;
• Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and the ability to solve problems quickly;
• Willingness to partner with other Infrastructure Team members to enable and support capacity planning, performance tuning, systems support & troubleshooting activities;
These qualifications that are nice to have:
• Proven experience delivering enterprise-wide BI, analytics, performance management and data warehouse solutions using a solution delivery methodology framework;
• Experience developing solutions and designs to support reporting and business processes using high-volume data sources across SDLC environments (Dev, Test, UAT, Prod);
• Experience providing production support with a working knowledge of all BI application components
• Experience with OBIEE/OBIA/ODI Disaster Recovery;
• Experience with application of STIGs;
• Working with DoD or Army data centers;
• Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM);
• Experience in architecting Integrations between different BI Solutions;
• Experience with OBIEE performance tuning on an Oracle Exadata platform is a huge plus;
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.