CACI International Peoplesoft Sustainment Support Lead in Arlington, Virginia
Peoplesoft Sustainment Support Lead
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What you’ll get to do:
• Responsible for the sustainment of the fielded system and logistics planning for future releases consistent with program and organizational strategy
• Anticipates logistics problems related to operational effectiveness, maintainability, reliability, and availability of the production system and supporting environments
• Manages issues and executes contingency plans and solutions to mitigate operational risk, end user risk, and interface partner impacts
• Applies expert knowledge of sustainment best practices to staff and integrate Tier 2 help desk, Tier 3 break/fix and enhancement, IT Operations, and Release Management with cross-program Build, Infrastructure and Test activities to meet service level agreements
• Employs industry best practices such as Agile development and ITIL applied to ERP solutions and specifically PeopleSoft applications
• Performs integrated sustainment life cycle management of logistics support and project activities, priorities, roles, responsibilities, and timelines
• Participates in creation of standard operating procedures, Help Desk plans and communications material to efficiently and effectively provide logistics life cycle support
• Creates, drafts and/or reviews contract deliverables and program documentation
• Generates formal review comments and supports responses to formal and informal Government review comments
• Leads or participates in the coordination, support and evaluation of program-level Boards and meetings, tracks actions and outcomes, and researches and documents root cause of issues
• Develops and maintains a Comprehensive Release Plan and associated resource capacity and environment management plans
• Oversees the update and maintenance of the Release Management Plan
• Leads and participates in major and minor release deployment planning to develop a comprehensive deployment plan for both unclassified and classified products
• Provides regular reporting with supporting metrics to senior management on sustainment logistics issues
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership to drive continuous service improvement
• Responsible for the employment, training, motivation, discipline and performance evaluation of assigned employees
• Provides coaching and guidance to less experienced employees
Qualifications that you’ll bring:
Bachelors or Masters degree in and IT related field, or equivalent experience
Minimum of 10 years of direct experience in deploying and sustaining information systems
Minimum of 5 years prior experience in an ERP systems software development, implementation, deployment and/or support capacity
Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 and other custom code source code control, builds, deployments, managing baselines, configuration identification and control, and release management
Experience with PS Query or other SQL based query tool to write complex SQL queries to research and troubleshoot production issues
Three or more years’ professional experience in Army, or DoD, in a logistics, help desk, and operations management capacity of the production system
Three or more years’ IT experience in the DoD or Army
Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
Have an active Secret clearance
Qualifications that are nice to have:
-Knowledge of enterprise-level Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, Enterprise Data Integration, Data Warehouses, and Business Intelligence Analytics
-Knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Learning Management applications and underlying table structures
-Knowledge of Oracle relational database management, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle Business Intelligence, and Ab Initio for ETL and data management
-Cloud ERP implementation and operations experience
-CompTIA A+, ITIL (v4), Agile Certifications
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.