CACI International Systems Integrator in Cape Canaveral, Florida
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel: None
CACI is seeking skills Operations Integration Support for a large multi-agency contract.
What You'll Get To Do:
· Act as a liaison with mission IT partners and other external agencies to confirm customer notifications, verify maintenance impacts and determine acceptable outage windows
· Function as the lead for reviewing multi-directorate local requests to execute or implement repair, restore, or conduct integration changes to Mission operational systems, coordinate with mission partners on risk mitigation activities to communication maintenance
· Meet Enterprise standards regarding communications maintenance sub mission timelines; organize and execute necessary meetings and forums and document and distribute actions
· Garner approval for local-impacting from Senior Communications Representative or their delegated official
· Ensure that enterprise level maintenance scheduling requests are integrated with local level maintenance scheduling processes to ensure local stakeholders are informed and coordinated with
· Will be responsible for daily briefing to leadership in regards to any system outages or upcoming maintenance activities that will impact local mission or personnel
· Be able to evaluate processes for planned outages to ascertain mission system impacts.
· Maintain an Operations Support lessons learned repository
· Will be responsible for assisting communication maintenance activities for freeze boards
· Research IT outages resultant from approved and scheduled maintenance activities to highlight and identify impacts for local leadership
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
TS/SCI with ability to get Polygraph
At least five years of experience working with IT networks and maintain a fundamental knowledge of network design, operations and maintenance
Excellent communication and briefing skills
Comfortable briefing senior managers and leadership
Team-building skills and the ability to integrate across large, complex organizations
Core hours are 0700-1600
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
Current Security+ and Network+ certification
In-depth experience with the US government customer, mission partners at the respective location is highly desired
ITIL V4 Foundations
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 regardless of the employee’s duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with CACI.