CACI International Cyber Targeting Technical Lead(Must have Polygraph) in Chantilly, Virginia
Cyber Targeting Technical Lead(Must have Polygraph)
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Looking for excitement, a challenge and wanting to be part of something bigger than yourself, then consider joining a winning team of intelligence professionals being assembled by CACI, Inc. We have an immediate opening for a Targeting Technical Lead with an active TS/SCI w/Polygraph to support a large National Security mission critical program providing technical, operational, and programmatic expertise. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace, possess excellent analytics skills, and are passionate about providing mission critical support to the nation’s protection and want to drive growth; we have the perfect job for you.
As Targeting Technical Lead you will
· Manage, mentor, enable, and leverage technical experts to support mission execution
· Support a range of operations through collaboration with planners, operators and/or analysts.
· Facilitate interactions between internal and external partner decision makers to synchronize and integrate courses of action
· Identify innovative solutions to their complex requirements and provide the right staff to advance mission requirements
· Encourage and drive innovation and maintain aggressive efforts to drive and achieve business objectives.
· Facilitate identification and implementation of innovative solutions to the Customer’s complex requirements
· Ensure full awareness of program recruitment efforts and drive retention initiatives.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance and polygraph
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Recent experience and intricate knowledge of the Customer’s organization, business practices, tools, and culture
· 15 years’ experience in the Intelligence Community 5 years’ experience managing a cadre of cyber targeting professionals
· Ability to manage a collaborative and decentralized organization
· Strong teambuilding skills
· Excellence in supporting multiple stakeholders
· Strong analytic, critical thinking, interpersonal skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Advanced degree
· Project Management Program (PMP) certified
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.