CACI International Data Analyst in Chantilly, Virginia
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our fast-paced agile team on a program supporting the Department of Defense financial management processes and systems. You will join a team that is passionate about working with our clients in building innovative analytics solutions that support our nation’s defense. As a Data Analyst, you will identify, collect, and analyze data collections, and design visualization solutions to address customer needs. You will be a key player in building and delivering new modern analytics tools to our clients.
This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills. It requires strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will bring industry analytics/business intelligence knowledge, including current industry trends, challenges, and data quality approaches that will be very valuable to our team.
Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
In this role you will
• Be responsible for providing data analytics solutions of DoD systems supporting various phases of the PPBE process at its highest levels.
• Work collaboratively with data owners, end users, and stake holders to identify, and collect financial data and transform into business requirements
• Develop, maintain, and enforce streamlined and efficient processes, from collection through transformation of data, development, and deployment of visualization solutions
•Present data visualization solutions to customer, team, and management for continuous input from initiation to completion
• Develop and maintain requirements, test case, release notes, and user training material
• Identify and communicate data risks and opportunities to team and management
• Work independently to learn system functionality.
• Work with external product team managers to gain understanding of business process to develop optimal solution for the customer
• Guide and assist other team members.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years functional support experience
• Direct functional experience with DoD Business systems
• Significant experience in one or more of the following tools: Qlik, Tableau, or Power BI
• Experience with the one or more of the following databases: SQL Server, Oracle, or PostgreSQL
• Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
• Must be US Citizen
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• SQL development experience
• Experience with DoD financial managements process
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.