CACI International Junior Software Developer in Chantilly, Virginia
Junior Software Developer
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a junior .NET developer who wants to learn and grow their expertise in building high-quality web systems while working on innovative programs that support our nation’s defense. You will work as a member of an Agile Team on a program supporting the Department of Defense financial management processes and systems. You will be using modern technologies and enhance your growth as a software developer. You will work a mix of remote and at our Chantilly location. You will leverage your ability to work well independently with minimal guidance as well as in a team environment.
Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
In this role you will
• Participate on an Agile team in the planning, design, development, and support of .NET/C# based web applications.
• Work closely with business analysts and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements.
• Design, develop, unit test, debug, document, and maintain program code.
Support formal testing before code is deployed to production.
• Deliver development efforts that result in well organized and structured deliverables aimed at being easy to understand by others on the development team.
• Articulate ideas and communicate verbally and in writing task status, unit test results, technical concepts, issues, and questions with the team.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Relevant academic or work experience
• Must be US Citizen
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.