CACI International Marketing Lead in Chantilly, Virginia
Job Category: Communications
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is looking for a Marketing Lead to support our customer to provide a common set of required EIT services across 187 bases to implement a consistent, high-quality experience for users across all mission environments and enable USAF to transition focus from network operations to mission operations.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Marketing Lead . This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization.
The candidate will be responsible for translating customer requirements into a wide variety of visually appealing graphics products. These products vary in complexity of design and production and may include branding, briefing presentations, and enhancing documentation. The candidate will also be responsible for copywriting and editing of other marketing materials (briefs, slicks, reports, white papers, videos, etc.) as needed to support the customer.
More About the Role:
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
· Produce high-quality presentation material (i.e., PowerPoint briefings, infographics, slick sheets, etc.) through design and (as needed) content and editing that meet applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
· Design, produce and deliver complex graphic products, to include participating in customer review meetings to guide project revisions and direct and define project requirements and plans
· Facilitate discussions about how to visually represent analytic ideas
· Ensure deliverables meet editorial and customer specifications, as applicable, and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style
· Copywrite and edit marketing materials (briefs, slick sheets, white papers, etc.) as needed for customers
· Perform additional marketing, graphic design, and other duties as assigned.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· 10-15 Years of relevant experience (Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field may be substituted for 5 years of relevant experience; Master’s Degree in related field may be substituted for bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant experience).
· Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance and be able to maintain it
· Highly skilled in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite /Creative Cloud products) as well as MS Power Point
· Possess artistic ability, creativity, imagination, and design layout skills with knowledge of graphic arts and computerized software to include desktop publishing
· Demonstrate success and comfort in working with a diverse workforce, working alongside technical professionals in various levels of expertise
· Outstanding time management – work within accelerated schedule timelines while delivering high quality products.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
· Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
· Master’s degree preferred but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Pay Range: The proposed salary range for this position is $53,500-$109,600. There are a host of factors that can influence final salary including, but not limited to, geographic location, Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant prior work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and learning and development opportunities. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is designed to support and protect employees and their families. Employment benefits include health and wellness programs, income protection, paid leave and, life insurance, retirement and savings.