CACI International Operating Systems Engineer in Chantilly, Virginia
Please add information needed for the job description
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
The Operating System Engineer will support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise domain. They will work as part of a team that is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining a secure, robust, and scalable infrastructure capable of support TSA’s IT needs.
• Ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance
• Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD)
• BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years related work experience
• Extensive experience in Windows System Administration tasks including user and service account setup, access and controls, and operating system configuration, maintenance and design
• Must be able to setup and manage domain level Group Policies with WMI filters in dynamic virtual environments
• Expertise in DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, and Active Directory
• Proficient with the design, deployment, management VMware products (vSphere, Horizon View, vCenter) and have in-depth understanding of ESXi enterprise-class hypervisor
• Must be able to build and manage VMware templates for Linux and Windows host operating systems used in a virtualized environment
• Extensive experience with infrastructure and server deployment principles and concepts; application infrastructure standards, networking fundamentals, Windows operating system, Virtualization Technologies and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
• Strong analytical abilities and able to perform a variety of day to day system administration and maintenance tasks associated with a mission-critical network
• Flexible – The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
• Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team
• Relevant DHS focused experience
• Candidates with VMWare certification, MCP, MCSA, MCSE and/or Linux OS certifications are highly preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.