CACI International SAaaS Software Trainer in Chantilly, Virginia
SAaaS Software Trainer
Job Category: Training
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Situational Awareness as a Service (SAaaS) Software Trainer will work closely with the All Spark ServiceNow Agile software development team to develop training plans, and other training materials as needed, and perform on-line and face-to-face training in support of ongoing ServiceNow ITSM and IT Service Catalog software builds.
· Perform both on-line and face-to-face training supporting small to large size groups to world-wide customers
· Develop training plans for brand new and upgraded platform capabilities made available to customers
· Develop both simple and detailed user guides and manuals
· As our software development team creates new capabilities in the ServiceNow platform, you will work closely with them to learn the new capability in-depth, so you can train the customers once the new software code is released
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· 2 years' experience in technical training of hardware and software
· 2 years' experience writing user guides and manual to technical and non-technical audience
· ServiceNow familiarity
· Excellent technical writing and communication skills used to train both technical and non-technical users how to use our software
· Knowledge of IT Service Management capabilities and best practices
· Ability to work independently or with a team
· Excellent skills using Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Technical Training (HW/SW) –
· Writing User Guides/Manuals –
· IT Service Management –
· MS Office Suite –
· ServiceNow –
· Agile Development Methodology -
These Skills Would Be Nice To Have:
· Demonstrated initiative and ability to start, develop, and complete short- and long-term training projects
· Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
· Motivating uninterested training participants
· Working with multiple teams and coordinating training efforts for various integration projects
What We Can Offer You :
· We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
· Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
· We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
· We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
· For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. As such, any offers of employment may be contingent upon COVID-19 vaccination or an approved accommodation. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.