CACI International Senior Business Systems Analyst in Chantilly, Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst with experience with DOD financial management applications to support our government client. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, CACI site environment supporting the Department of Defense. This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task, and work collaboratively within our program team.
The successful candidate will contribute immediately in performing as a Senior Analyst on a large, highly productive team responsible for developing and supporting Qlik Sense data analytics applications used to support the Department's financial management processes. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role
The successful candidate will
• Develop subject matter expertise for assigned systems and related business processes
• Translate business requirements into detailed user, functional, and systems requirements that will be developed by the development team
• Test new software and software changes to ensure implementation meets specifications/requirements and customer expectations
• Analyze system data to identify and assess discrepancies, errors, sources of errors, trends, or issues
• Troubleshoot the system to determine the source of systems errors
• Find and log systems defects, including steps required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
• Support formal application testing and defect correction
The position requires the ability to work well independently with minimal guidance as well as work well in a team environment. The candidate must be articulate, flexible to changing requirements, and be an enthusiastic self-starter.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
• 7+ years functional support experience
• 5+ years experience with DOD financial management systems
• 5+ years experience with DOD financial data
• 5+ years experience with DOD budget formulation
• Minimum current DoD Secret clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
Experience in an agile software development environment
Experience with analysis and visualization tools
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.