CACI International Systems Administrator - TS/SCI Poly in Chantilly, Virginia
Systems Administrator - TS/SCI Poly
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is looking for a Systems Administrator/Engineer to provide hands-on support and subject matter expertise in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Responsibilities will involve Operations & Maintenance (O&M) support to two government agency’s financial management systems. The individual will provide a full range of support services required to effectively operate, maintain, and perform software and system fixes for the applications, operating systems, and other elements under the purview of the organization. Duties will include but are not limited to: troubleshooting; integrating; installation; configuring; upgrading; operating and maintaining; documenting; system administration.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Installing, configuring, and maintaining servers and software in AWS Hosted Environment
• Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
More About the Role:
• Perform upgrades, IAVA patching, and STIG compliance
• Monitor production performance and maintain applications and systems according to contract requirements
• Troubleshoot issues and outages
• Manage Windows servers and COTS applications in an AWS cloud
• Build & maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
• Maintain domain infrastructure
• Proven experience as a System Administrator
• Communicate (verbal and written) effectively with teams, peers, and management
• Experience WSUS and DISA Stigs
• Experience with AWS
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Windows and Linux)
• 5 years of experience in related field
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
Bachelor's and 5+ years of experience
Security+ Certification (IAT level 2 or higher)
Microsoft Active Directory
Microsoft Windows Server
Microsoft SQL Server
Knowledge of AWS hosted environments
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.