CACI International Configuration Manager (up to 25% profit sharing benefit) in Denver, Colorado
What You’ll Get to Do
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a Configuration Manager (CM), who is highly motivated and a self-starter to support a new program (SAFFIRE). You'll work as an integral part of a team supporting a large DoD program that requires specialization in configuration management, code management, and document management.
More About the Role
• Provide configuration management and technical support for both development and sustainment activities.
• Provide document management support activities for software development teams• Provided Code Management support during critical technical upgrade efforts
• Create, maintain, and modify computer software systems involved in product building, staging, testing, and integration.
• Responsible for both the software itself and the hardware components that support it.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience• Familiarization with Configuration Management Standards• Self -starter and able to manage multiple competing demands• Ability to adapt to changing business processes, technologies, and environments• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel• Experience with code version control tools desired• Experience working in agile development environments desired
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.