CACI International Integrated Service Center Technician in Denver, Colorado
CACI has an exciting job opportunity for a Service Center Technician!
Service center technician will provide frontline support and act as the primary point of contact for large Government organization with diverse customers. Service center technicians will provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction. Require effective customer services skills, emphasizing problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills, contact handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an understanding of IT service management processes. Must be able to master the steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents, reduce escalations, and demonstrate the essential customer service skills required to improve overall customer satisfaction.
Job duties include:
· Supporting a 24x7 world-class service center
· Provides first level support for inbound incidents and Service Requests
· Provide frontline phone and email support related to system and application issues
· High comfort level working with technology at a fast pace
· Ability to quickly route issues according to issue type and severity
· Good communication skills over the phone (polite, good listener, able to dissect customer descriptions into root problems to begin troubleshooting)
· The ability to multi-task, specifically focused with creating support tickets in a web-based CRM and troubleshoot while speaking to someone on the phone
· Customer service and/or support experience working in a Help Desk, Service Desk, or Call Center environment is preferred
· Ability to work rotating shift-work
· Degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience working with helpdesk ticketing tools and knowledge base resources
· Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
· Experience with server and or desktop virtualization
· Experience with networked storage
HDI Customer Help Desk Analyst
Microsoft Office Specialist
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.