CACI International Security Analyst – Entry Level in Fairfax, Virginia
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to handle a medium to large, semi complex workload
• Excellent writing skills and good judgment
• Demonstrated high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal, and classified case information
• Ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports
• Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 704 regulations
• Knowledge and ability to use computer operating systems/tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience performing polygraph examinations and/or background investigations
• Ability to elicit information during an interview with minimal direction and work effectively with variety of individuals
Entry Level Experience:
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
• 2 years' experience
• 5 years' experience
• 1 years' experience in the Agency desired
• Equivalent experience for Bachelor's degree is 1 years' working experience in a relevant field (this is in addition to the specified minimum years of experience identified).
More About the Role
• Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Critical Thinking - Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.