CACI International Acquisition Analyst SME Policy in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Acquisition Analyst SME Policy
Job Category: Consulting
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
In this role, you will assist the Army in developing Acquisition Policies complex technology programs involving significant technical and schedule risks, and you will recommend innovative and practical approaches to meeting a complex set of goals and constraints. This position will assess capabilities of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) combined with lethal munitions. The candidate will leverage knowledge of UAV/UAS to develop policies to support systems technologies, combat environments, concepts of operation, and tactics, capabilities, limitations, and vulnerabilities of lethal UAV and UAS technologies.
More About the Role:
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or assignments, establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives, employs domain and expert technical knowledge. directs and controls activities to ensure that technical requirements are met, interfaces with Senior management to:
● Support organizational-level operations and information with higher headquarters, subordinate organizations, and external stakeholders;
● Manage taskers and staffing packets;
● Develop and publish organizational-level operations functional policies and procedures, orders, Letters of instruction, other directives, and communications (EXSUMs, Information Papers, Briefings, Reports, etc.);
● Control manage and schedule organizational resources (conference rooms, calendars, etc.);
● Plan, resource and support organizational events (command and staff meetings, town halls, ceremonies, etc.),
● Archive Operations functional documents and information;
● Represent operations functional leadership at meetings and conferences; and
● Plan and manage facility requirements.
● Depending on placement in organization, may be required to support special requirements (FOIA, International Program, Government Vehicle Driver, Safety, Security etc.). See performance requirements for PEO Headquarters and Program Management Offices for specific information.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Master’s degree and ≥ 8 years relevant experience, or
Bachelor’s degree and > 10 years relevant experience or
Associates Degree with 12 years relevant experience
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.