CACI International AONS-FTBLV-Task 13- Financial/Budget Analyst in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is currently looking for outstanding Financial/Budget Analyst to join our Architecture, Operations, Networks, and Space (AONS) team supporting the HQDA G-6 in the National Capitol Region. In this position, you will promote knowledge sharing through the organization’s operational business processes to facilitate seamless exchange of information.
More About the Role:
Ability to provide PPBES skills, knowledge, and abilities supporting processes, procedures, guidance, and controls. PPBES support includes support for tracking and oversight activities to meet Department of the Army and Department of Defense guidance with emphasis on emerging technology and capability sets.
- Experience with preparing, conduct estimation of costs, present to government for approval, and submits Program Objective Memorandum (POM) for the government task lead.
Experience with preparing program Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Experience with mitigating program and project risks and provide resolutions to resourcing problems
- Ability to analyze and contribute insights to assessments regarding the validity of requirements and offer recommendations and draft documentation in support of the MDEP manager's decision.
- Possess and maintain analytical and technical skills necessary to review technical products, conduct mission analysis, and propose solutions, via deliverables, that contribute to operational concepts and into relevant solutions.
- Provide SME input as to deliverables, meetings, and various responses to queries from senior leadership, DA staff, and Army stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations for revisions to existing documentation including project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS) documentation, key management strategy options, Configuration Management (CM) strategies, working group charters, Memorandums of Agreement (MOA)s, and other documentation required to support government missions.
- Provide assistance for staff coordination, planning support, technical analysis, solution/policy development, and independent assessment/analysis of Army initiatives and other collaborative efforts.
Provide input on tasks and initiatives and coordinate with Army Enterprise Network and DoD initiatives.
Gather, develop, share, and effectively use knowledge for assigned functional areas in support of division activities.
Maintain functional area content, records, and disseminate AOI Division information and documentation.
Serve as SMEs supporting Government Program Managers, MDEP Managers, and Mission Areas for operational maintenance requirements in support of existing, planned, and other technological initiatives.
Develop, maintain, and use key points of contact across the Army in order to support HQDA G-6 AOI in dissemination, tracking and coordination of Staff Actions, contact lists and daily operations as required.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
BA/BS degree in related field plus 7 years’ minimum relevant work experience, or MA/MS degree with minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
Possesses at a minimum an approved DOD 8570 AIT level II certification
Experience with MDEP analysis and support for the division Government personnel, Installation and Infrastructure Program Executive Guidance (PEG) Integrator for IT MDEPs, and for the Equipping PEG Integrator for Strategic C2 programs.
Experience with support to activities that include implementation of capability sets, establishment of initiatives, oversight of IT requirements determinations and evaluations, and development of Army wide strategies.
Ability to support to Army processes, assist and coordinate with GTLs regarding identification of requirements, development of capabilities leveraging existing technologies and/or programs.
Experience with developing draft documentation needed to establish Army-wide initiatives, and assist in development or revision of existing policies, technical guidance documentation, and architecture artifacts.
Experience with attending management review and evaluation support in the form of service surveillance, performance audits, and financial statement audits, all in support of determining program efficacy.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Relevant Army or other DOD Special Access Program experience.
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.