CACI International Expert Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG) in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Expert Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG)
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US - Hazard
Are you a passionate Imagery Analyst who thrives in a high-paced, dynamic environment applying traditional and non-traditional approaches to imagery analysis? Do you enjoy applying advanced imagery and geospatial expertise in support of real-world operations? CACI has an outstanding opportunity for select Expert Full Spectrum GEOINT Analysts that want to make a difference in the defense of the nation by applying your talents and experience in support of US Special Operations Command. This opportunity is limited to those that have the operational and technical experience, and skills to effectively apply GEOINT practices as an integral part of a professional GEOINT team directly contributing to the operational planning cycle to support mission success. This position supports a Department of Defense (DoD) organization located in Northern Virginia.
Specifically, the Expert Full Spectrum GEOINT Analyst will be responsible to fuse mutli-discipline intelligence sources to include geospatial analysis to provide accurate and timely Full Spectrum GEOINT analysis in direct support of multiple geographically dispersed DoD organizations. You are the Full Spectrum GEOINT interface to the operational elements to ensure the operational commander’s goals are accomplished through the synchronization of the GEOINT enterprise. You will use your knowledge and intelligence acumen to provide critical recommendations to operational decision makers. You will work the full spectrum of the problem set utilizing advanced imagery and geospatial capabilities and techniques to complete the mission. You will be challenged daily to expand their knowledge and understanding of operational application of GEOINT practices with multiple disciplines.
You will perform complex and timely Full Spectrum GEOINT analysis to ensure the highest quality of timely support to the team. You will be required to communicate analytical assessments clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present analysis products and ideas in an operational environment. You will use your technical expertise and experience of Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of remotely sensed data such as Hyper/Multi-Spectral Imagery (HSI/MSI), Thermal/Infrared Imagery, Electro-Optical Imagery, Synthetic Aperture RADAR (SAR), and Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) to support the operational customer. You will work in dynamic fast paced environments that requires both team interaction and individual efforts. You must be experienced in interfacing with both internal and external leadership.
· Performs quality control of advanced level imagery and geospatial analysis and processing using geospatial/imagery applications and related automation in support of Special Operations missions with regional and point analysis with detailed products to support Find, Fix, Finish, Exploit, Analyze targeting methodology
· Eight (8) years of progressive experience with operational and tactical level intelligence performing Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of remotely sensed data to include Hyper/Multi-Spectral Imagery (HSI/MSI), Thermal/Infrared Imagery, Electro Optical Imagery, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), And Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), with general experience in the fields of targeting, collection, and sensor Phenomenology and their application towards intelligence problems
· Experience with the implementation of emerging FSG processes and technologies to fuse multiple discipline datasets to support Special Operations missions
· Research, train, document, and implement emerging FSG processes and technologies
· Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of geospatial and intelligence data management within a variety of OGC compliant applications and databases
· Expert knowledge of collection processes and management, with a demonstrated expert capability to build a collection plan against a defined problem set
· Ability to train FSG data and techniques to non-FSG analysts and develop curriculum and training aids
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (including, but not limited to Remote Sensing, Imaging Science, and Applied Mathematics).
· Advanced knowledge of how FSG techniques are used to support the F3EA targeting cycle
· Advanced knowledge of computer scripting languages such as Python, Java Script, HTML, R, or SAS
· Expert knowledge of sensor phenomenology and their application towards tactical intelligence problems. Basic Knowledge of computer scripting languages such as Python, Java Script, HTML, R, or SAS
· Expert knowledge of FSG disciplines
· Knowledge of geospatial and terrain analysis and cartographic
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.