CACI International Modernization & Innovations Group Lead in Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Modernization & Innovations Group Lead
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do :
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Modernization & Innovations Group Lead (Task 8 Lead) you will also serve as the senior leader and principal advisor for all modernization and innovation initiatives recommended or developed by the Modernization, Analyses, Assessment and Planning functional group (MAAP) and the Identification, Integration, and Innovations Center (I3C). You will also serve as the planning lead on large, complex projects. You will develop new Special Operations modernization and innovation solutions, processes and standards as required while communicating with parties external to the organization, which includes the US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), the Theater Special Operations Commands and other Strategic Partners across the Special Operations Forces Emerging Threat, Operations and Planning Support (SOFETOPS) enterprise, the interagency and its community of interest (COI). You will be responsible for providing oversite, quality control over modernization products and deliverables recommended or developed by the MAAP functional group and/or the I3C. You will provide leadership, planning and policy guidance, coaching, and training to less-experienced employees within the MAAP functional group, the I3C and across the SOFETOPS enterprise within your area of expertise of modernization and innovation. You will initiate new modernization planning and policy initiatives, processes, and organize, and ensure inputs are coordinated from other functional groups, analysts, technical experts, engineers, and planners.
More About this Role :
• Oversees the preparation and final approval of project plans.
• Conducts or acquires cost analysis for development projects; prepares or delegates preparation of schedule of project completion dates. Ensures that projects are completed within budget and in an economical manner.
• Establishes and implements the strategic direction of modernization and innovation initiatives in support of the SOFETOPS enterprise.
• Collaborates with executive leadership to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
• Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making. Ensures that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization's goals and vision.
• Establishes, communicates, and implements engineering and development policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent operations.
• Establishes and administers the Modernization and Innovation Group budget.
• Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering development related to SO modernization
• Develops and implements research plans.
• Splits time equally between Task 2 & Task 8.
• Selects appropriate methodologies and analytic tools for research.
• Develops and deploys data collection strategies, including those involving human subjects, various survey methods, interview protocols, and literature reviews. Collects or oversees the collection of data. Implements and applies software appropriate to the research problem.
• Interacts with research subjects, including Government officials and other subject matter experts, in the research process and with research sponsors in communicating results. Helps manage a portfolio of research efforts.
• Directs more junior research associates in development of data gathering, analysis and interpretation efforts, and in development of analytic tools or software code to test hypotheses.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications :
• Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
• 20+ plus years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with 15+ years of relevant experience.
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in operations coordination roles of responsibility within an O-5 or above tactical, operational, or strategic level command and/or while supporting a DoD contract of similar size and scope.
• Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of portals and other real or near real time knowledge management systems.
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong attention to detail.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have :
• 10+ years of active-duty Military service and experience while assigned to or directly supporting USASOC, JSOC, TSOC or Combined/Joint SOF organizations.
• Must be able to work independently with limited government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
What we offer you:
CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) manages the Special Operations and Asymmetric Solutions Operating Group within CACI’s Operations Support and Services Sector. As the premier provider of Special Operations capabilities; Tactical Advisory and Embedded Support; Intelligence Applications to Law Enforcement; Security cooperation and OCONUS Training Support Delivery for the company, CACI-WGI has a reputation for uncompromising standards of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our rigorous Mission-Focused Staffing process.
CACI-WGI’s mission places its personnel against the government’s most critical emerging challenges. Work with us, and you’ll be working with a team making a difference across the globe.
CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous learning and development opportunities.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.