CACI International Intrusion Analyst- TS/SCI with Poly in Fort Meade, Maryland
Intrusion Analyst- TS/SCI with Poly
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
As cyber threats evolve and proliferate at a rapid pace, CACI is at the forefront of enabling information protection superiority. We provide cyber strategies, governance and architecture, monitoring, threat identification, risk mitigation, and proactive cyber hunt and response activities. CACI develops next-generation network analysis engineering tools and techniques to verify and validate the software security of network elements, information systems, and mobile applications by identifying vulnerabilities and finding malware. We help our customers prepare, defend, and sustain the mission and enterprise against cyber threats.
CACI is seeking skilled Intrusion Analysts for a variety of roles to support core Intelligence Community (IC) missions. These opportunities will give you the chance to showcase your talent and expertise while working on the cutting edge of national cybersecurity missions.
In addition to the principal work location at Fort Meade, MD, opportunities are also possible at the following locations: Augusta, GA; Oahu, HI; San Antonio, TX; Bluffdale, UT; Anchorage, AK; Dayton, OH; Aurora, CO; and OCONUS in England and Germany.
More About the Role:
As an Intrusion Analyst, you will use data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within CNS’s networks for the purposes of mitigating threats.
· You will analyze target digital network data to discover, analyze, and document malicious or unauthorized activity using information collected from a variety of SIGINT and computer network defense resources.
· Analyze meta-data collected from tasked communications systems in order to identify, locate, and track targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from meta-data analysis.
· Categorize traffic as benign, suspicious, or malicious activity; and document malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
· Develop and implement mitigation strategies.
· Have a network and/or host-based focus.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Degree must be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline. Relevant experience must be in malware analysis.
Degree and minimum years of relevant work experience as follows:
· BS + 2-8 years’ experience or;
· MS + 3-6 years’ experience or;
· PhD + 2-4 years’ experience
· Following certifications are required for Level 2 and 3:
· CISSP, CEH, Security+, Net+, GIAC, GREM and/or CREA certification.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Experience programming in C, C+, C++, JAVA, PERL or PYTHON preferred.
· Following certifications are preferred:
· CISSP, GIAC, GREM, or CREA.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.