CACI International Part Time Technical Writer TS/SCI with Poly in Fort Meade, Maryland
More About the Role:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Technical Writer in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI with Poly. Your excellent writing skills will be necessary to write and edit technical documentation for all the project’s hardware and software. You will be responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents.
What You'll Do:
• Gather technical information, prepare written text.
• Maintain a current internal documentation library.
• Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio, etc.
• Prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences.
• Work with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials.
• Coordinate layout and design of documents.
• Work on all phases of documentation.
• Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum of six years’ experience as a Technical Writer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four years of additional Technical Writer experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
In addition, the following skills are a plus:
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Proficiency in MS Project and Access.
• Detail oriented and analytical.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.