CACI International Senior System Engineer TS/SCI with Poly in Fort Meade, Maryland
More About the Role:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a System Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates must have an understanding of the NSA’s missions and organizations, the ability to work at the senior level, and a current TS/SCI with Poly.
You will be working on the L92 Enterprise Learning Management System (Oracle system). The legacy system is VUPORT so content will need to be ported and VUPORT will need to be decommissioned. Customer requirement meetings are happening now so urgent help is needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth! You will be working at the division level to assist leadership manage all the programs/projects. This position is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. You will be assisting with briefings and providing technical recommendations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· TS/SCI with Poly
· Minimum of twenty years of experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
· Demonstrated experience in planning and performing Systems Engineering efforts is required.
· Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred. Five years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
· Ability to perform gap analysis
· Ability to gather metrics/requirements
· Strong sense of urgency
· Experience interacting with senior leadership
· Ability to conduct/contribute to market survey questions
· Ability to identify commercial replacements
· Knowledge of assessing/assisting with integration
· Ability to decommission existing systems
· Experience working in cloud environment
· Knowledge of design and install experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Strong communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.