CACI International Senior Systems Engineer - TS/SCI w/Poly in Fort Meade, Maryland
More About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer to work around the Fort Meade, Maryland area. You will be responsible for advocating and advising both the cryptologic mission enterprise and the Electromagnetic Warfare (EW)/Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) communities to affect improvements in intelligence support and produce operational outcomes. The two distinct missions are in view and consist of policy development/maintenance/execution and direct operational/mission support. You should be familiar with the following documentation: Policy 11-9, JP 3-85, knowledge of JEMSO docs, USSID 305 and 306. EMS (ElectroMagnetic Spectrum) signatures, and EMS Superiority Strategies (Joint Services Implementations).
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Minimum of twenty years of experience as a System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
· Demonstrated experience in planning and performing Systems Engineering efforts is required.
· Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.
· Five years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
The following qualifications would be nice to have:
· Experience working on an effort that implemented Agile software development is highly desirable.
What We Can Offer You: - We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.