CACI International Systems Engineer - TS/SCI with Poly in Fort Meade, Maryland
More About the Role:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as a System Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area. The position really is part time assisting with KMI Engineering troubleshooting (those questions that are elevated from the Tier 0 Help desk), and part time hands on working with the token hardware, warranty tracking, etc. It's one of the more interesting projects in KMI.
What You’ll Do:
· Provide support to KMI Full Rate Production engineering for new hardware acquisition via test plan reviews, in house hardware testing, submission of test reports and Request for Change to PMO.
· You will provide review of and research for proposed HW designs (involves coordination outside of PMO) and review of CDRLs from suppliers. Also provide technical support in house test group during qualification test planning/execution.
· You will provide support to KMI security token (hardware) acquisition and operations via token programming (via HSM), warranty tracking, and hardware failure analysis. It involves interfacing with purchasing/acquisition group and vendor to gather and provide information to PMO personnel via monthly reports and updates when requested. You will support PMO decision making processes by providing SME support.
· Provide support to KMI Engineering Service Desk by troubleshooting KMI account issues and determining root causes and providing fixes to accounts and change requests to CCB. Involves .sql database analysis/modification, log file reviews, interfacing with other KMI groups and KMI accounts (customers).
· Support multiple KMI groups via process review and improvement via SOP updating and/or creation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· TS/SCI with Poly
· Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.
· Knowledge of COMSEC, security, and networks.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Strong communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.