CACI International Case Reviewer - Experienced in Fort Worth, Texas
Case Reviewer - Experienced
Job Category: Investigation
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI Premier Technology, Inc., is seeking full-time Reviewers for the federal background investigation program. Reviewers work with investigators to complete and submit background investigation interviews and record checks to determine the suitability of current and prospective Federal employees, contractors, and military personnel for security clearances. The investigations support critical national security efforts of the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) on behalf of over 100 U.S. government agencies having some of the nation's most sensitive missions.
The Reviewer scrutinizes reports of investigations submitted by Field Investigators and Record Searchers to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timely submission to the Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency. This is a fully remote position, however, there may be local travel to attend business meetings.
• Conduct thorough reviews of a background investigations, including reports of investigation, to ensure investigations are complete and adhere to DCSA and CACI requirements.
• Provide guidance on DCSA investigation requirements to Field Investigators and Record Searchers
• Maintain quality and production that meets DCSA contract requirements and CACI performance expectations
• Identify trends in errors and communicate trends to Field Investigators, Record Searchers, and management
• Work closely with review team members, field investigators, and record searchers to develop training and guidance to improve background investigations
• Other duties as assigned
• Candidates must have at least 12 months’ experience conducting/processing background investigations on behalf of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and must currently work on the DCSA contract.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience
• U.S. Citizenship (a requirement for a federal security clearance)
• Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test
• Ability to obtain and maintain a favorable U.S. Government security clearance
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Detail oriented with a focus on analyzing information
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face
• Strong customer service and teamwork skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in using the internet
• Sense of mission in support of national security
• Impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
• Excellent time management and administrative skills
• Normal demands associated with an office environment.
• Must sit or stand to work at a computer, reading and typing, for long periods of time
• Maintain visual ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and to adjust focus while reading words and numbers
• Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person and over the phone
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.