CACI International Senior CISS in Apo,
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required:
Type of Travel:
The Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis, Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN), Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as other analytic and target related intelligence support services to assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
More About the Role:
Perform CI/FP Interviews to obtain all required information and upload into Tactical CI Operations Portal (TCOP).
Supervise Contractor Performance of PCASS examinations and upload results into TCOP.
Perform CELLEX and upload results into Tactical CI Operations Portal (TCOP).
Perform research and analysis prior to screening and incorporate information into screening plan and question set.
Develop screening plan/question set including biographical data prior to screening.
Perform biometric enrollments of Local Nationals (LNs) and Third Country Nationals (TCNs) only at locations that do not have organic enrollment capabilities.
Work to identify CI leads, Insider threats, and potential Green on Blue threats
Provide direct support to CI and HUMINT operations.
Government CI credentialing course such as CI Special Agent Course (CISAC) OR other accredited DOD credentialing course
At least eight years of experience with former MOS 35L, 351L, 97B, 35E, 35M, 351L/M, 97E or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD Joint Service or other Service equivalents such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, USAF 7XOS1 - Special Investigator (SI) 0211Counterintelligence/HumanIntelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist
Knowledge of Army/Joint CI procedures, doctrine, and practices
Knowledge of basic CI analysis, datamining, and DoD common intelligence systems
Experience in working with and through interpreters
Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
Experience with CI principles and methods
Experience in developing screening/interviewing/debriefingplans
Proficient in briefing senior leadership at the O6 level
Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
Working knowledge of and/or Experience in supporting the CENTCOM AOR
Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
◦ Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team
◦ Typically, has limited or no prior experience
◦ Work is closely supervised
◦ Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex
◦ Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area
◦ Works to achieve operational objectives within job area which has some impact on the overall achievement of results for the department. Work is of limited scope, typically on smaller, less complex projects or task-related activities. Work is closely supervised.
Innovation & Complexity:
◦ Responsible for making minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems.
◦ Identifies, defines and addresses problems that are not immediately evident but typically not complex. Problems are typically within the immediate job area. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experiences or standard procedures and basic analysis.
Communication & Influence:
◦ Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that involve obtaining or providing information requiring some explanation or interpretation in order to reach agreement.
Leadership & Talent Management:
◦ N/A – Jobs at this level are focused on self-development.
Knowledge & Experience:
◦ Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
◦ Typically has a Bachelor’s degree or Associates/Vocational/Technical education or equivalent work experience.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.