CACI International Cryptologic Training Developer 1 – Analysis & Reporting in Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas
Cryptologic Training Developer 1 – Analysis & Reporting
Job Category: Training
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
What You’ll Get to Do:
Develop SIGINT Analysis and Reporting materials/content to mirror analyst tasks and update existing materials to meet training requirements
Use blended learning techniques which may include a combination of eLearning tools, video and audio exercises, readings, case studies, and demonstrations of required skills through work related tasks in accordance with Government guidance
Clarify and document customer operational requirements, training objectives and SIGINT materials
Assist in the prioritization of requirements for training development
Research and leverage classified and unclassified domain-specific SIGINT resources for relevant, authentic SIGINT content; develop training materials to include analysis of operational, task-based exercises
Collaborate with instructors and other Government and Contractor developers in the design, development and documentation of SIGINT and domain -“specific training materials
Employ technology, Adobe C5S, Adobe Premier in developing training materials for ELINT learning that combines blended delivery modes such as online, distance, asynchronous eLearning technology and self -“paced instructions
Collaborate with SIGINT Operations technical experts as well as other Government and Contractor instructors and developers to obtain and develop SIGINT materials
Develop practical evaluations to test the student's mastery of the learning and/or performance objectives
Identify and recommend learning applications and tools that enhance training delivery
Team with other Government and contract instructors and developers
More About the Role:
Seasoned professional individual contributor
◦ Works independently with limited supervision
◦ May manage projects / processes
◦ Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level professionals ◦ Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
◦ Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures Organizational Impact:
◦ Works to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results. Works independently under limited supervision. May be responsible for entire projects or processes within job area. Innovation & Complexity:
◦ Responsible for making improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area.
◦ Problems and issues faced are difficult and may require understanding of broader set of issues. Problems typically involve consideration of multiple issues, job areas or specialties. Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience and analysis of issues. Communication & Influence:
◦ Communicates with parties within and outside of own job function. May have responsibility for communicating with parties external to the organization (e.g., customers, vendors, etc.) ◦ Works to influence parties within and outside of the job function at an operational level regarding policies, practices and procedures. Leadership & Talent Management:
◦ May be responsible for providing guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area. May lead projects at this level, requiring responsibility for the delegation of work and the review of others' work product.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Minimum of five (5) years' experience, shall include:
Three (3) years’ experience SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as an Intelligence Analyst; and
One (1) year experience, within the last six (6) years of applied practical experience developing, documenting and/or updating basic, intermediate, or advanced training materials following the principles of ISD;
In lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree: four years of applied, practical experience in the education, instructional design or applicable analysis fields for a total of nine (9) years' work experience may be substituted;
One (1) year experience, within the last four (4) years, in synchronous and asynchronous instructional design and in the development of skills-based instruction to adults to include using web-based or distance learning teaching technologies, (e.g., CenActive
Top Secret//SCI clearance with active CI or FS Polygraph
.What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.