CACI International System Administrator/DevOps Engineer in Hanover, Maryland
What You’ll Get to Do:
Join an established software organization applying your expertise to help us design, deploy, and maintain physical and virtual system environments to host software systems that our teams develop for the federal government. Work with development teams to suggest physical and virtual system environments to support application needs. Design, deploy, configure, and maintain systems and environments within Amazon AWS, GovCloud, and C2S. Influence organizational practices for System Administration and DevOps at the project level and within company-wide communities of practice.
Our teams work throughout the Metro DC area with development teams at corporate facilities in Hanover, MD and Chantilly, VA. The position requires work at one of these facilities as well as a customer location in Bethesda, MD. Work from home may be possible.
More About the Role:
· Learn our commercial software product architecture and review the architectures of previously deployed systems to inform your work in supporting new development and production efforts.
· Design system architectures for new solutions deployed on premises and within AWS cloud environments.
· Engage with stakeholders and project teams to understand business objectives. Advise on technical solutions to meet these objectives.
· Install and configure enterprise software products – operating systems, database systems, development frameworks, system monitors, etc.
· Deploy, configure, and maintain development and production systems working with Help Desk, development, and operations teams.
· Develop procedures for automated software builds and deployments.
· Troubleshoot system operational issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· 5 years of experience
· Bachelors in computer science or other technical field
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Professional experience administering software infrastructures in development and production environments.
· Experience installing, configuring, and managing Oracle Database, Windows Server, and IIS.
· Experience creating and managing virtual environments within Amazon AWS.
· Strong communication skills – written and verbal. The position involves communicating with customers, other technical team members, and management.
· Organizational skills
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.