CACI International Project Integrator in Herndon, Virginia
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is seeking a hard-working mission minded individual who possesses expertise/experience as a Project Manager/Coordinator. The selected candidate will:
• Perform PMF programmatics for assigned IT project(s) (schedule, control gates, prepare slides, distribute minutes, review/verify deliverables, etc)
• Track project schedule in both MS Project other Customer data/visualization tools
• Perform technical writing/ project documentation
• Version control draft and baseline documentation
• Track Team/Project Action Items
• Project Purchasing, documentation and research
• Develop project schedules, timelines
• Develop and present briefings
• Produce Project status reports
• Leverage experience across the Group, and external offices.
• Create/update project documentation to include PMF deliverables
• Coordinate with Customer’s security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
• Top Secret/SCI w/Poly Required
• Experience managing technical/IT projects
• Experience with ESMT
• Strong understanding of Customer field environment.
• Ability to work/coordinate with internal/external Customers/Vendors to gather requirements, develop plans and execute to budgets/timelines as required.
• Ability to work and deliver on short suspense tasking/products in a fast paced potentially stressful environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
• Experience with Customer’s Project Management Framework.
• Creates, incorporates, implements changes to schedule(s)
• Working knowledge of Customer’s official message system
• Working knowledge of Customer’s organization, internal policies and processes
• Project Organization/tracking
• Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, and Access
• Willing to “go the extra mile” in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
• Highly mission oriented
• Minimum of 6 years of related experience.
These skills would be nice to have:
• Service Now knowledge
• Experience managing projects for the Customer, working through control gates, technical review boards, Customer acceptance.
• Experience with Field Communications and coordination
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.