CACI International Sector Programs Execution Director in Herndon, Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do
Will use your program and portfolio management subject matter expertise to support the Sector Performance Excellence Executive Director in establishing, monitoring, and improving the management system elements that assure program execution, customer satisfaction and shareholder value. Will provide an independent assessment of program and portfolio performance.
More About the Role
Will focus on program start-up and program performance through individual program assessments along with participation in color team reviews, PMRs, and quality reviews. Will conduct and/or participate in Non-Advocate Reviews, Independent Cost Estimates (NAR/ICE), Readiness Reviews, Independent Baseline Reviews, and Schedule Risk Assessments. Will conduct deep dives into troubled programs and support the collaborative development of corrective action plans. Must be able to coach junior PMs and Portfolio managers. Will lead and/or support sector and/or corporate projects, reporting and initiatives as assigned.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
· BS degree in a management or technical field or equivalent and 15 years directly related experience
· Expert level understanding of program management principles and practices applied to large development programs
· Ability to effect cultural change at the executive level
· Ability to successfully influence across all levels and organizations throughout the company
· Ability to independently lead and set organizational direction
· 10+ years supporting DoD and Intelligence Community programs
· P&L experience
· Experience identifying root causes and developing corrective action plans
· Experience with DoD and FED/CIV firm fixed price and cost plus contracting
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to lead teams in problem solving
· Strong communication & presentation skills
· Active TS/SCI Clearance
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
· MS degree in a technical or related field and/or an MBA
· ACAT I/II program experience
· Full Scope Poly Clearance
· Manufacturing/Production of EW systems experience
· PMP certification
· Six Sigma Certification
· EVM Program experience
· ISO-9001/AS9100/ITIL/CMMI expertise
· Shipley Proposal Training
· DCMA oversight experience
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.