CACI International Senior Developer in Herndon, Virginia
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Senior Developer to support our client in Herndon. The selected candidate:
• Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities
• Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software
• Performs maintenance on existing software products and contributes knowledge of business applications
• Writes programs according to specifications needed.
• Works with technical staff to understand problems had with software and then resolve them
• Resolves customer complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
• Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts
• Provides technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met
• Software version control baseline documentation
• Develop project schedules, timelines
• Leverage experience across the Center, Group and external offices
• Coordinate with Customer’s security elements for Project Certification and Accreditation
• Experience with VPN technologies and protocols including IPSEC and SSL
• Experience in authoring documents (reports, briefings, etc,) to support customer missions.
• Communicates with staff or clients to understand specific systems requirements
• Provides advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes
• Trains system users in system operation or maintenance
• Researches, tests, and/or verifies proper functioning of software patches and fixes
• BS in Computer Science or related field and 11 years related experience. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• TS/SCI Poly is required
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Experience coding in Windows Powershell
• Experience in Puppet
• Must have knowledge of remote administration and secure Virtual Private Networking.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly mission-focused/oriented
• Develops, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
• Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment
• Excellent understanding of communications/email protocol API implementation
• Working knowledge of Customer’s organization, internal policies, and processes
• Excellent knowledge of Customer’s software development cycle and O&M processes
• Willing to “go the extra mile” ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
• Prior experience working with multiple IC organizations
• Ability to work as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
• Highly mission-oriented
• Ruby, JAVA,C+• .net development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Working knowledge of Customers official messaging system
• Ability to design/deliver customer web-based email client and server applications
• Ability to implement business process and workflow into custom email applications
• Knowledge of PKI key and LDAP implementation
• Ability to interface web application with remote relational database infrastructure
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.