CACI International Systems Engineer in International, Djibouti
Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? CACI has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement AFRICOM’s mission objectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, self-directed, Systems Engineer. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS.
The System Engineer (SE) will be responsible for supporting systems and applications engineering and design on a geographically dispersed enterprise network with various types of servers and server applications. The SE will be directly responsible for providing engineering efforts in the lifecycle of projects to include documentation, design, build, integrate, transition, implementation, test, and training for transitioned to IT Operations Management. The SE will also analyze and provide recommendations for hardware and software life cycle and standardization for the enterprise and recommend best-practice solutions for server and application technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a strong engineering background in Design, Migration and Implementation using Microsoft, Linux, VMWare, Citrix and or similar product sets.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products, solutions and ideas in a business-like manner and be experienced in interfacing with customers, client managers and system users. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environment that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts including remote site support and/or travel to customer servers and sites as required.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Currently hold an adjudicated Secret Clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance
· BA/BS + 5 years recent specialized or AA/AS +7 years recent specialized or a major cert + 7 years recent specialized or 11 years of recent specialized experience
· Professional certification that meets or exceeds DoD 8570 IAT III CompTIA CASP + (IAT Level III or greater)
· MCSE, RHCSA, VCP, or similar computer certification
· Senior level knowledge of supporting and administrating VMWare, vSphere 6.5, ESXi, Windows Server 2010 - 2016, Windows 10, Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop , Database Administration
· Must be willing/able to work OCONUS
· 5+ years of experience in Systems Engineering work with demonstrated increased responsibility
· Experience integrating, testing, and deploying new systems and software following System Engineering principles
· Experience with HBSS configuration and troubleshooting
· Effective communications throughout all levels of operational command
· Ability to document system process and architecture
· Knowledge of following and implementation of DISA STIG requirements
· TESA eligibility
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· ITIL v3 – Foundation
· Automation using Microsoft PowerShell, VBScript, or batch files
· Experience and a strong engineering background in Microsoft Active Directory Design and Domain Name Services (DNS)
· Aternity, Splunk, F5, DHCP
· Adaptable to changing circumstances and operational needs
· Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
· Documentation experience using Microsoft Visio or similar products.
· Experience with DoD IT security requirements
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.