CACI International Sr CI Operations Spt Analyst - Interpol in International, France
What You’ll Get to Do:
In this exciting position you will:
• Provide investigative and analytic liaison assistance at Interpol to facilitate and enhance the timely exchange of counterintelligence information pertinent to DoD entities and facilities.
• Perform systematic exploitation of the capabilities necessary to develop targeting packages, develop and exchange information relevant to DoD requirements, and to conduct research and analytic projects.
• Liaise with other Interpol, International Law Enforcement Agencies (LEA's), and Intelligence Community representatives as required to facilitate information exchange and develop an improved rapport that increases the cooperation with EUCOM and Interpol, and furthers the mission.
• Nominate and report on analytic or research projects of value
• Conduct antiterrorism analytic projects assigned by Interpol
• Conduct name checks, wants and warrants
• Provide criminal and terrorist information to DoD
• Facilitate execution of investigative leads from DoD investigative agencies
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Ten (10) years in Law Enforcement Analysis or Counter- Intelligence (Inclusive of Military Experience).
Five (5) years working with Foreign Law Enforcement.
Must be fluent in English and be conversant in a secondary language.
Bachelor’s degree, similar to Criminal Justice, Political Science, International Relations, or History preferred.
Specialized training plus greater than 10 years intelligence analysis experience, or equivalent intelligence/academic experience acceptable.
This position requires a current Top Secret security clearance, with the ability to obtain Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.