CACI International Mid Foreign Disclosure Advisor in International, GuamKuwait
Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR)
Assist customer FDO with oversight and implementation of foreign disclosure programs within the program’s HQs and subordinate units in theater.
Assist the customer FDO with the release of Classified Military Information (CMI).
Apply the proper Release/Security & Classification Markings on all disclosures or releases.
Provide assistance to all FDR's (Foreign Disclosure Representatives), and program staff when questions arise pertaining to Foreign Disclosure.
Assist subordinate commands and/or staff personnel with Guidance on Foreign Disclosure policies and procedures.
Compile metrics to include how many documents have been processed, at what classification level and to whom they have been pushed to.
Assist FDO with the development of periodic FDR training materials.
Provide an activity report rolling up all weekly activities.
Minimum required qualifications –
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree OR four years direct relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience PLUS
• Experience – at least two years Foreign Disclosure experience PLUS
• Specialized Training – Completion of DIA DIE FDO Course (Tampa) and USCENTCOM FDO training IAW USCENTCOM REGULATION 380-5 PLUS
• Clearance – TS/SCI PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required) – - Able to work Independently with or without Supervision, willing to deploy, work extended hours in a high OPSTEMPO
Familiarity with USCENTCOM’s Area of Operation
Thorough knowledge of National Disclosure Policy
Able to conduct policy research on US classified systems
Must be customer orientated
Previous experience as an Intelligence and/or Security Analyst a must
Thorough knowledge of Records of Action
• Experience – eight years relevant years relevant intelligence, security or FDO experience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.