CACI International OSINT Analyst (Polish) in International, Poland
Duties and Responsibilities:
- OSINT Analyst integrates intelligence data, analyze, and produce open-source intelligence in response to priority
intelligence requirements on political, military, economic, social, criminal, or counterterrorism issues.
- Provides analysis of the media articles collected through the OSINT cell from many different sources and types of news
media taking into account each source's unique biases.
- Collects data for reports based on the general and specific collection plans of the G2 components; creates and maintains
products such as Media Source Guide, RFI products, edits translated material and publishes OSINT reports; compiles,
creates, formats, and edits daily and weekly news analysis compilations from all source materials and media formats for
publications such as The Daily Falcon; identifies trends to assist Information Operations, PSYOPS, and other sections in
conducting assessments, targeting and other functions.
- Applies knowledge of target area history, local customs, and current events in targeting, assessment, and
trend analysis processes.
- Monitors local/regional print media sources, radio, television and satellite transmissions, and provides assessments of
Conducts internet searches of geographic and topical interest for inclusion in OSINT reports and products.
Provides specialized analytical products.
Polish language at the 3/3 level.
Secret Clearance with Master's degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized OSINT experience; OR Bachelor's degree
in a related field and 6 years of specialized OSINT experience; OR 10 years of specialized OSINT experience with
appropriate military and civilian training in the intelligence analysis field.
- The OSINT Analyst must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture, to
include planning, collection, research, analysis, and production, in addition to language requirement identified above.
- Experience at national level agency and deployed experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.