CACI International Systems Administrator TS/SCI W/Poly - Sign-on Bonus Available! in Laurel, Maryland
What You’ll Get to Do:The Senior Systems Administrator will assist stakeholders in migrating to the enterprise Linux baseline ensuring all changes adhere to the sponsor change management process. The Administrator will also educate the client on new capabilities, tools and techniques implemented as part of the enterprise Linux baseline. The Systems Administrator will integrate, test, and support mission applications using the enterprise Linux baseline and will be required to write/code customer scripts or programs using Python, Bash, C/C/++. The Systems Administrator will ensure the mission applications adhere to the client’s change management process and will develop Puppet modules to support mission applications on the enterprise Linux baseline. The Systems Administrator will also deploy OS and application patches across the mission application to ensure complianceMore About the Role:
Required skills and demonstrated experiences:
• Demonstrated expertise in designing, prototyping, and deploying solutions across a worldwide enterprise
• Demonstrated expertise in enterprise management of linux hosts (RHEL, CENTOS)
• Demonstrated expertise with container technologies (e.g. Docker) in enterprise environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify and integrate new tools and technologies within an enterprise environment
• Demonstrated expertise in automating manual processes
• Demonstrated experience leveraging the Atlassian Suite of tools for ticketing, documentation, and version control
• TS/SCI Poly required
Other demonstrated experiences which are highly desired, though not required, include:
• Experience programming in bash, ruby and/or python.
• Demonstrated expertise with Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing.
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator / Red Hat Certified System Engineer.
• Familiarization with VMWare and RAID configurations.
• Demonstrated expertise using deterministic configuration management tools (Puppet)
• Demonstrated understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals within a Sponsored Network.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.