CACI International Senior Enterprise/Network Architect (BA 416) in Linthicum, Maryland
The Enterprise/Network Architect supports the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Operations Enablement Directorate (OED)’s Capability Integration Group (CIG) team to manage the design of network/system framework to integrate and enhance current DoD Cyber Counterintelligence capabilities as part of the larger DoD cyberspace operations enterprise.
The Enterprise/Network Architect is required to be current and on emerging technologies not limited to a single vendor. The successful candidate will also perform mission engineering to imagine the art-of-the-possible based on an understanding of emerging customer needs and industry trends, develop new concepts of operations.
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
• The ability to develop 'as-is' and 'to-be' architecture designs and transition plans between the current state and target architecture under DoDAF 2.x framework
• Strong technical background in Data Center (DC) technologies, including (but not exclusive to) servers, storage, virtualization, networking, infrastructure management, and data center facilities (power, cooling, ironwork, cabling);
• Hands-on experience with more than two DC technologies (servers, storage, virtualization, networking, software, etc.).
• Considered a Subject Matter Expert demonstrating a clear understanding of troubleshooting methodologies.
• Possess project management skills setting up and executing projects.
• Able to work with vendors, create statements of work, develop requirements and obtain quotes.
• Submission of plans, budgets and forecasts including Change Management submittals.
• Knowledge of Cloud Architecture (FedRAMP, DISA MilCloud, Amazon).
• The ability to lead technical teams in investigating, analyzing, defining, tailoring, and implementing technology solutions to create greater alignment between technology and business goals.
• The ability to create and define network requirements for new products, including technical documentation for all relevant processes and technologies, as well as implementation plans & procedures for implementing changes.
• 8570 IAT II certification (minimum Security + CE)
- Must have Active TS/SCI Clearance
• Working/supporting Cisco switching and routing
• Visio to support building multiple views of network architecture
• VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco VOIP, Cisco ISE, Splunk
• Firewalls, security appliances, firewalls, IDS/IPS, DNS
• Cisco, VMWare, MS certifications
• Familiarity with Air Force policies and environments
18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.