CACI International Program Manager TS/SCI with Poly in Mclean, Virginia
What You'll Get To Do :
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The program offers an 8-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This program is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered network solutions within our Business and Information Technology Services Sector at CACI. Joining the team offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for our Federal and National Security market customers.
More About The Role:
You'll provide the necessary leadership and expertise to manage a complex managed service contract delivering large-scale networks. This $100M + program will require a large services team, including subcontractors, focused on supporting critical infrastructure.
In consultation with top management, you'll help define the technical and business goals necessary to develop detailed plans to accomplish these goals. You'll be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising and developing personnel, communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization.
You'll also be responsible for the management oversight of all contract personnel, the high-quality successful completion of all scope of work and deliverables in compliance with the SOW. Responsible for the delivery of services to the customers according to SLA.
Provide the Sponsor COTR with frequent reports on contractor staffing and program status.
Execute day-to-day management of the program, develop strategic objectives to ensure that sponsor long-term requirements will be satisfied during the overall contract period of performance. Perform horizontal integration planning, and interface with other functional areas to ensure successful execution of sponsor mission.
You will serve as the single point of contact for non-routine to moderately complex installation projects for communication networks. Accountable for on-time delivery of contractual performance requirements to achieve successful overall project completion. Ensure program managers and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, or billing of services have performed appropriate coordination of activities to prevent unscheduled outages.
Support capture and proposal efforts to formulate winning proposal solutions that include a detailed management plan for the solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides leadership to ensure the program meets all key performance parameters and achieves all established organizational objectives
• Interface with Government and other stakeholder customers and represent CACI in program meetings
• Conducts program reviews internally with CACI senior management and externally with the Customer leadership team
• Consult and coordinate with the COTR and the appropriate Task Manager for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
• Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to surge requirements for increased contract personnel. Assure SLA requirements are met.
• Plan and coordinate activities such as installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
• TS/SCI with Poly
• ITIL Certification and implementation experience
• Bachelors degree or equivalent, 10-12 years of project management experience
• Experience managing cloud-based network solutions and Sponsor legacy infrastructure, 24x7 requirements covering Tier I, II and III networks support, managing and reporting against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Agile delivery projects
• Experience managing portfolio strategies and roadmaps for continual transformation including Managed Service solutions for Federal customers in secure environments
• Experience managing complex tasks under tight budget and time constraints
• Must possess the ability to lead, and delegate responsibility, tasks and authority
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in addition to good organization and time management skills
• Proven experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
• PMP Certification or similar
• Customer experience
BITS3What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.