CACI International Project Manager TS/SCI with Poly in Mclean, Virginia
Project Manager TS/SCI with Poly
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will lead large projects or significant segments of large complex projects within the program. You will be responsible for leading the project teams, coordinating across the overall program, sprint planning, scope, risk and schedule management and troubleshooting. You will be involved in analyzing both new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, personnel, and solution components. You will collect, analyze, and maintain work area task performance metrics that measure the execution of all business and operational activities. You will participate in quarterly meetings.
More About this Role:
• Responsible for all CACI personnel on contract to include performance management and timekeeping
• Will provide the Customer with monthly Contract Status Reports, requests for information and ad hoc reports, as needed.
• Communicate and collaborate with Customer leadership, addressing any potential problems, issues and/or risks. The PM will maintain a process for identifying efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Will work in conjunction with the CACI PMO to retain and recruit the required mix of personnel to meet mission needs
• Have considerable experience leveraging enterprise support services to provide ancillary program support e.g., recruiting, finance, contracts, security, etc.
• Responsible to oversee all aspects of the program
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
• Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Developing and implementing strategy for the program team
• Managing budgets and reporting on fund allocation
• Gathering feedback and presenting insights • Reporting on program performance to executive team and directors • Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
• Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
• Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
• BA/BS and 10+years of program and project management
• Ability to work well with teammates in complex and fast-paced environment
• Ability to produce superior written and PowerPoint reports, Visio workflows
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.