CACI International Weapons of Mass Destruction-CT Analyst in Mclean, Virginia
Weapons of Mass Destruction-CT Analyst
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
What You’ll Get to Do
We have an exciting opportunity for a WMD-CT Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Analyst will gather and synthesize all source terrorist-related information to support development of daily counterterrorism (CT) products that promote situational awareness across the Intelligence Community (IC) and broader US Government.
More About the Role
The WMD-CT Analyst may be required to perform the following responsibilities:
• Integrate and assess the full scope of IC collection efforts against WMD-CT targets
• Evaluate existing collection streams/sources; and trends, opportunities, and gaps in reporting specifics to the WMD-terrorism threats
• Work with intelligence analysis components throughout the customer’s environment
• In partnership with WMD-CT leadership, collaborate with IC partners to address critical CT intelligence gaps and utilize the full range of CT and counter-proliferation collection platforms against WMD-CT priorities
• Draft, edit, coordinate, and disseminate documents in preparation of customer meetings
• Create and maintain quarterly trend statistics on collection postures and responses
• Represent WMD-CT in collections management meetings and brief members of upper management
• Evaluate IC analytical and collection reports (including SIGINT and HUMINT), and extract critical information to present to management
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
Experience working with intelligence collection as it related to CT issues
Demonstrated experience in HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, or all source collection management
Experience writing formal deliverables, conducting independent research on time sensitive tasks and providing high-level briefings to a mature audience
Strong background in CT analysis and respective AORs
Previous experience supporting CBRN or WMD efforts within the Intelligence or DoD communities
Broad-based experience supporting defense and intelligence enterprises and an understanding of different IC customer’s needs
Previous experience writing Finished Intelligence (FINTEL) products is required
Excellent communication skills are required in order to produce reports and brief members of upper management
Prior experience presenting information to diverse audiences
Experience working with key US foreign policy and national security CT objectives
Bachelor’s degree + a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required.
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.