CACI International Business Systems Analyst - Navy Logistics in Norfolk, Virginia
Business Systems Analyst - Navy Logistics
Job Category: Logistics
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI has an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst providing support/services to United Stated Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) N41 under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) II contract at Naval Station Norfolk..
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Conduct data analysis to derive actionable insights and recommendations to USFF staff
• Utilize Tableau to create data visualizations, dashboards, and reports to facilitate decision-making processes
• Rapidly learn and become proficient in the Advana and Jupiter platforms, collaborating with team members who possess experience in these systems
• Work with different data sources, ensuring data is accurately collected, transformed, and loaded for analysis
• Clean and reprocess data to eliminate inconsistencies, errors, and outliers.
• Employ statistical techniques to interpret and validate data trends, patterns, and anomalies.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver insights that support the contract's objectives.
• Prepare and deliver reports and presentations that effectively communicate analytical findings to USFF staff
• Adhere to data security and privacy protocols, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of sensitive information.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Secret clearance-Must be Current
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline.
• Must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics Automated Information Systems (AIS) management
• As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AIS management. Education equivalency experience is in addition to the minimum experience of the labor category.
• Proven experience with data analysis and visualization tools
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, including Advana and Jupiter platforms
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources
• Ability to work independently and interact regularly with government and non-government stakeholders at multiple levels of authority
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with scripting in SQL, Python to query databases
Experience using DataBricks to perform data transformations or modeling
Experience using Cloud Native Services
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.