CACI International Logistics Analyst in Norfolk, Virginia
Job Category: Logistics
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI has an immediate opening for a Logistics Analyst providing support/services to United Stated Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) N41 under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) contract at Naval Station Norfolk..
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Develop technical use cases in support of Naval Operational Supply System (NOSS)
• Review detail level requirements for future logistics systems.
• Provide subject matter expert support to process review conferences.
• Provide analysis support to USFFC Staff for all in-service ashore and afloat logistics information system analysis
• Develop solutions and provide recommendations for system enhancement and migration.
• Prepare presentations and conduct briefings with military and civil service personnel at various levels.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Secret clearance-Must be Current
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline.
• Must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics Automated Information Systems (AIS) management
• As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AIS management.
• In-depth experience in the use of Relational Supply (RSUPPLY), Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems (NALCOMIS), Organizational Maintenance Management System - Next Generation (OMMS-NG)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience in one or more of the following logistics areas of expertise; Food Service, Retail Operations, Ordnance, Table of Allowances, Personal Gear Issue, and Repair Parts Management
• Working knowledge of current and future Naval Logistics Concept of Operations
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.