CACI International Logistics Analyst in Norfolk, Virginia
Job Category: Logistics
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI has an immediate opening for a Logistics Analyst providing support/services to United Stated Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) N41 under the Naval Forces Logistics (NFL) contract at Naval Station Norfolk..
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Develop technical use cases in support of Naval Operational Supply System (NOSS)
• Conduct business process re-engineering analysis.
• Review detail level requirements for future logistics systems.
• Provide subject matter expert support to process review conferences.
• Provide analysis support to USFFC Staff for all in-service ashore and afloat logistics information system analysis.
• Develop solutions and provide recommendations for system enhancement and migration.
• Prepare presentations and conduct briefings with military and civil service personnel at various levels.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• DOD Secret security clearance-Must be Current
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or related business discipline and minimum of three years of experience in Navy logistics, AIS management, inventory management, financial management and the functionality of military logistics AISs.
• As a substitute for education, four years of additional experience in Navy logistics, AIS management, inventory management, financial management and the functionality of Navy logistics and AISs. Education equivalency experience is in addition to the minimum experience of the labor category.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), and NMCI.
• In-depth experience in the use of RSUPPLY / NALCOMIS.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Experience in one or more of the following logistics areas of expertise; Food Service, Retail Operations, Ordnance, and Repair Parts Management
• Working knowledge of current and future Naval Logistics Concept of Operations
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.