CACI International Senior Automated Information Systems Analyst (Aviation Logistics Information Management System (ALIMS)/NALCOMIS Server Support) ***SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE*** in Norfolk, Virginia
Senior Automated Information Systems Analyst (Aviation Logistics Information Management System (ALIMS)/NALCOMIS Server Support) SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
CACI has an immediate opening for an ALIMS Specialist at COMNAVAIRLANT (CNAL) in Norfolk, VA. Your responsibilities will encompass a broad spectrum of network infrastructure and information systems operation, installation, and maintenance in support of Marine Corps and Naval Aviation. ALIMS Specialists are accountable for the deployment of tactical local area networks to any theater of operation (from garrison to shipboard to forward deployed joint-service environments) to include hardware and software resources of the network that enable network connectivity, communication, operations and management of Aviation Information Systems (AIS).
More About the Role
- Responsible for the maintenance and operational upkeep of network related computer servers and other network related peripherals.
- Provide assistance and resolutions to customers to resolve any problems that may arise in a minimal amount of time.
- Monitor NALCOMIS, Relational Supply, and OOMA system interfaces and servers to ensure they are always fully operational, ensuring to provide no interruptions to users of the systems.
- Perform duties as a computer operator by preparing and executing various required tasks and jobs relating to NALCOMIS Operations on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Serve as a primary liaison between CNAL and Marine Corps aviation units regarding Aviation Information Systems (AIS).
- Offers hands-on support via site visits to Fleet Airwings and individual squadrons with issues involving connectivity to both the Navy and Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) network and embarkable ship’s networks as they detach and deploy between the two. Configure Ships OMA to OIMA prior to Detachments and Deployments to ensure embarking Marine and Navy squadrons can properly interface.
- Provide database applicability and processes to government entities in the development of Naval Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (NMRO) system.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Active DOD Secret Clearance.
- Typically has a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Science, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related quantitative science field.
- In addition to the education requirements above, the candidate shall have eight years of experience in computer analysis, Navy AISs functional analysis, networks and programming; plus, two additional years as a senior-level analyst working under a formal quality management system.
- As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of computer programming, design, and/or analysis. Education equivalency experience is in addition to the minimum experience of the labor category.
- Must have a CompTIA Security+ certification or achieve within six months of hire
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
Former Navy or Marine Corps Information Systems Technician (IT) is highly desired.
Ability to work independently and within Groups.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.