CACI International Senior Business Systems Analyst (Logistics) in Norfolk, Virginia
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Logistics)
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
Are you tired of working to patch legacy applications and ready to put your knowledge, skills, and experience to work in support of building modern logistics applications?
CACI is seeking a talented Senior Business Analyst with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) experience to support USFFC N41. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing business, functional and system user stories and requirements for small and large-scale applications. He or she will be a strong team player who is able to work effectively and efficiently, even in high pressure situations.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Apply analytically driven frameworks and insights to business and process re-imagination efforts in support of Naval Logistics enterprise-wide transformation
• Build and manage business process modeling and documentation by using specialized tools to enable enterprise capability realization in order to deliver Business Architecture solutions
• Participate in design thinking and process and decision modeling using BPMN compliant methodologies and tools
• Understand current-state difficulties & opportunities and leading to process re-imagination by incorporating customer journeys across our product portfolio, with the objective of delivering best-in-class client experience, improving operational efficiency and increasing resiliency
• Perform business and process re-imagination by analyzing, documenting, and designing business strategies, capabilities and processes, including key performance indicators, service level agreements, business reports, process metrics, and process diagrams
• Design business architecture artifacts and deliverables to deliver expected business case and value proposition (risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, total cost of ownership etc.)
• Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Secret clearance-Must be Current
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related business discipline.
• Must have a minimum of eight years of experience in a combination of Navy logistics and Navy logistics Automated Information Systems (AIS) management
• As a substitute, eight years of experience in a combination of Navy and logistics and AIS management. Education equivalency experience is in addition to the minimum experience of the labor category.
• Proven experience in both business analysis and business process engineering, preferably in a consulting or cross-functional team environment
• Strong understanding of business processes, requirements gathering, and process modeling techniques
• Proficiency in process mapping and modeling tools (e.g., BPMN, Visio, CAMEO) and data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, SQL).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Process data analytics and value stream mapping a plus
• Ability to work well with others as well as independently and with minimal supervision
• Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
• Proficient in database schema design based on client requirements
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.