CACI International Cyber Security Engineer in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
What You’ll Get to Do:
Primary role: CACI, Inc.'s Corporate Information Systems Cybersecurity Team is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer. As a member of the Cybersecurity Team you will work to create and maintain a safe operating environment for CACI’s users by protecting network boundaries, designing hardened computer and network devices and providing security services to protect highly sensitive data. The Cyber Readiness Team works with a broad range of devices and technologies and actively monitors systems for attacks and intrusions. The Cyber Readiness Team uses data aggregation and analysis techniques and tools to provide valuable insight into the security posture of CACI’s infrastructure. Additionally, we also work within CACI and third-parties to ensure that all technologies are designed with security in mind, follow industry best practices and are compliant with applicable guidelines.
Demonstrate fundamental level knowledge in three or more of the following:
· Authentication and access control
· Network protocols and secure network design
· Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X)
· Applied cryptography and security protocols
· Secure development processes and practices
· Vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and remediation activities
· Risk management and mitigation strategies
· Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity Engineering or three (3) to five (5) years’ of experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Java, Python, C++, and/or .NET programming experience a plus
· CISSP, CEH, Security + and other certifications desired but not required
· Ability to work in a team-centric environment
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
· Experience drafting technical manuals, installation manuals, procedure outlines and incident response plans in order to enhance system security documentation
· Experience executing white, gray or black box security posture assessments and complete detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations
· Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all business levels
· Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Oklahoma City-OK-OKLAHOMA CITY
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.