CACI International Payroll Lead in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: None
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
More About the Role:
The Payroll Lead is the frontline subject matter expert for all payroll inquiries and payroll issues escalated from the payroll specialist. The ideal incumbent will possess excellent decision-making skills and be able to completely resolve issues with little to no intervention from upper levels of management. This position will ensure that all transactional procedures are followed by the payroll specialist and are properly documented. The ideal incumbent will possess a vast knowledge of payroll subjects and be able to evaluate and solve complex issues in the realms of: payroll tax, earnings, deductions, gross to net, and withholding orders.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Act as the Assistant Payroll Manager when designated
• Oversee the eIWO system and ensure are withholding orders have been entered by the garnishment specialist.
• Ensure all manual checks are calculated, processed, and submitted daily before the deadline
• Ensure all tickets and open items have been addressed and closed per company policy
• Ensure that all information communicated to the customers by the payroll specialists, is complete and correct.
• Perform reconciliation of the Payroll liability accounts and cash accounts.
• Work with Corporate Accounting to research complex Journal entry issues.
• Ensure all Journal Entries have been loaded and posted.
• Assist the payroll team and Manager in all additional areas as directed.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Experience leading a team of professionals
• 5 years payroll processing experience with multiple jurisdictions and EINS
• Be able to multi-task and handle complicated issues in a high pace environment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
CPP, FPC Certification
Advanced Microsoft Excel User: with knowledge of multiple formulas
Workday, SAP, UltiPro, or ADP Payroll System Experience
Government Contracting Experience
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.