CACI International Counterintelligence RDA Instructor in Quantico, Virginia
Job Description:- As an instructor you will perform a vital role in support of the Counterintelligence Community, providing DoD credential agents with the knowledge and skills to implement a CI Support Program within an assigned Area of responsibility and to leverage the full spectrum of CI capabilities to conduct CI Support to Research, Development & Acquisition , CI Support to Supply Chain Risk Management CI Support to Defense Critical Infrastructure and counter the Insider Threat.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Use Instructional System Design process to assist in the analysis, objective writing, evaluation, design, development, facilitation techniques and maintenance of course materials, lesson plans, and practical exercises.
· Engage in research and analysis to maintain subject matter currency and relevancy to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
· Evaluate and Conduct training needs assessments and participate in course evaluations to measure the extent to which the training improved student’s knowledge and performance on the job.
· You will Identify areas of material, methods, aids used or other elements of the training process in need of revision based on formal or informal student evaluations.
· Plan and develop internal strategies and participate in meetings to provide advice and assistance to resolve problems as needed.
· Lead or participate in practical field exercises
Required for consideration
Army 35L 351L 35X 35Y 35D 97B 18F 180A AFOSI NCIS K13A GS-1811 GS-1810 GS-0132 USMC 0210, 0211, 0212
Required Qualifications:- Candidate must possess a Top Secret Clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) and the ability to pass a Polly - Candidate must be a credentialed Special Agent.
-Must have a minimum of five years experience in conducting CI Support to Research, Development and Acquisition (RDA), Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), and threat capabilities posed by Foreign Intelligence Security Services (FISS).
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.